Wednesday 9 September 2009

Two is company

So I've had a little shuffle around. Like all new ventures, it takes me a while to settle into something. I need to rearrange the furniture, put new pictures up, make endless 'to-do' lists until I've calmed down enough to relax into it. So sit tight, and I'm sure I'll smooth things out. Like once, I decided to start ironing for mum. It meant a complete sort out of the understairs cupboard, aquiring three new laundry baskets (stuff to be washed, stuff to be ironed, stuff to be put back in the cupboard). In the end, mum decided it would be more helpful If I just didn't bother. (Which of course was my plan all along...)So here we go, a novel idea. Not one but twhit-twoo blogs!Which means my life stuff doesn't get cluttered with cakey-stuff and my cakey-stuff doesn't get cluttered with life. Entirely unrealistic of course, seeing as one is practically the other. But there we go, this isn't real life anyway!

Discovery No. 2: Never smile at a crocodile.

No comments:

Post a Comment